Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I was going to do another VLOG link up with Mandy from House of Rose, but I am just not feeling it today. I have a messy house, and no desire to tidy up at the moment.  Shocking, I know!  The link up is about something we are thankful for or loving, and I still want to blog about this topic.  This week I am both thankful for, and loving, a couple of products.  Poor Ellie has been sick all week for the second time this month, and bless her heart, she has been miserable.  I do not want to share in her sickies, so there are a few products I take, have taken, and highly recommend.

The first product is AdvoCare's ImmunoGuard, and I take this product everyday (so does Mike!).  It boosts your immune system, and helps combats stress.  I have not had a cold in over a year so clearly it works!!!


ImmunoGuard™

The second product is Zicam.  You take this product at the onset of a cold...so earlier this week I started getting a little stuffy, so I started taking this product.  No cold has developed so it is a winner!  It is supposed to shorten the duration of the cold.  I have used this product for several years.  


The last product is Emergen-C.  I use this the same way I use Zycam, I start taking it at the first sign of the sniffles.  It has a TON of vitamin C in it, and gives me extra energy in addition to tasting great!

So this seems like a completely frivolous post, and perhaps it is, but I cannot get a cold!  I know many of y'all feel the same way...life is way too busy!  I don't get any 'down' days, or days I can squeeze in an extra nap.  I have to be on 100% for Ellie!  

These are the products I am loving this week!  Lifesavers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment