Friday, October 5, 2012

Sad first, and a shoe!

This week Ellie has had her first cold.  It breaks my heart.  She started with the sniffles last Friday, but then they were gone over the weekend.  I attributed them to teething, because it was clear that her teeth were bothering her.  Bless her heart!  It is the saddest thing to see her paci dangling out of her mouth because she can't suck on it.  At least I know she values air....
It has not stopped her from smiling...
Or playing on newly delivered furniture...please pardon the mess in the background.  She was so disappointed when they added the cushions and she could no longer climb up! :)

We are slowly getting unpacked, and the fact that we still have boxes unopened after 2 weeks in the house would drive some of you crazy, but I'm trying hard not to stress about it.  It will happen when it happens.  Unfortunately life doesn't stop when you move!  Mike still has to go to work, and Ellie still wants to play.  Now that most of the furniture has been delivered, I feel more motivated to get the house finished.  Not to mention we have a first birthday party taking place HERE in two weeks.  Can you believe it??  Me neither.  

Now it is time to go random...I found these shoes at JCP yesterday, and I might love them.  Please comment if you think they are a go...

No comments:

Post a Comment