Thursday, October 4, 2012

All things new...

New city, new house, new pant size, therefore new blog.  The Bergeron Experience died out awhile back, and I could never get motivated to get started again.  I decided it was time to start fresh!  Leslie over at Lamberts Lately designs blogs so I asked her to do this one.  I love it!  My plan (which doesn't everyone say when starting a new blog?) is to be faithful at posting so I can have a yearly book made out of the blog.  Doesn't that sound great?  I have seen several bloggers do it, and I think it is a great way to capture your family's memories!  Of course, not everyday will be spectacular, and not everyday will have much to blog about, but everyday with Mike and Ellie is very special to me!  I have dreams of sitting on the porch in our retirement community reading about these days 50 years from now!  Our kid's kids can look through and see all of the funny things their parents and grandparents did.  Isn't that a wonderful idea?!  

This blog is still being updated with all of the special things I want to add, but like every other area in our lives it is a work in progress and I will get to finishing as time...or Ellie...allow.  We have many things coming up that I am so excited to share!  

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment