Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Random Tuesday

*If you are looking to bid on the AMAZING C&C bubble, click here!

There was so much about the weekend I wanted to blog about, but since I didn't do it right then, I have forgotten about it all.  How sad is that?  So why not do a random post about me?

5 random things about me...

1) Mike and I were set up BY MY MOM!

2) I chose the name Ellie from one of my favorite characters in a Bodie & Brock Thoene book.

3) I hate onions.

4) My favorite TV show is Person of Interest.  Love it!

5) I love, love, love being a stay at home mom, but I still want to be in 'business'.  That is my cute way of saying keep checking the blog as I have invested in several business opportunities.  Here is a sneak peak...

Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment