Thursday, October 25, 2012

What we've been up to...

Mike has been so busy at work lately so Ellie and I have been keeping ourselves occupied by going to play groups, shopping, hanging around the house, and going for walks around our new neighborhood.  This is really just a picture dump, but I didn't think you would mind!  I guess this is what happens when you don't really have much going on...I guess this post could also be titled "a day in the life"...but I wouldn't want to make y'all jealous with the massive amount of excitement we have going on day to day.

Ellie finally, FINALLY, FINALLY perfected drinking from a straw cup.  Oh my word.  This child.  She has only wanted to drink from my cup, and I was so concerned she wouldn't be getting enough to drink now that we are working on dropping the bottle.



She picked out a new Dora cup...clearly she is thrilled!

We had a friend and her son over for lunch on Monday...they looked so cute eating 'together'.


First date??

On Tuesday we went to the local bounce place, and Ellie fell in love with this super cute chair.  Mike has now decided she needs a chair for Christmas....too bad we spent all of her gift money on Chick-fil-A for her birthday party.  I kid.  Sort of.


Ellie and I have started going on walks everyday...sometimes twice a day depending on the weather.  Did you know it has been in the upper 80's, lower 90's this week?  Just awful.  Here are some pictures from our walks...


Just kickin' back!


All walked out. :)

I try so hard to get her to smile for the camera, and she is really starting to 'get it', but this is what they end up looking like...


I.AM.IN.LOVE with this sweet, silly girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment