Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shameless Product Plug

Can I share a secret with y'all?  Supplement junkies reside at the Bergeron Residence.  Mike and I probably wouldn't get through most days without Spark or V16. 


These two products SAVED.OUR.LIVES when Ellie was a newborn.  Literally.  I was reminded how important these products are to us after getting VERY little sleep last night.  Ellie is teething and was up 4 times.  Once an hour starting at midnight, and then up for good a little after 8.  She hasn't been up this much since she was 10 weeks old.  That is how spoiled I have been, and how unprepared I was for last night.  So this morning when I rolled out of bed to the sound of her sweet voice, I knew it was going to be a double Spark kind of day.  And it worked.  Spark is brain food.  It keeps me focused and alert, all while giving me vital nutrients.  V16 is a non-caffeinated energy drink that I use usually in the afternoons.  Awesomesauce.  I seriously love these products.  Mike has 3-4 helpings of Spark a day.  I love that these products don't give you bouncing-off-the-wall energy, but rather sustained energy.  Energy to help you focus on the task at hand.  

Could you use some Spark in your life?  Click here for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment