Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Dessert Recipes!

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner to give a favorite dessert recipe!  I was going to do one tailor-made for the holiday season, but there are going to be so many of those I thought I would do an everyday favorite of mine!  This one is super easy, not unhealthy, and just a good treat to have when you are craving a dessert, but don't have the extra calories to give!  Ha!  This was my favorite dessert growing up...Frozen Yogurt Pie.  Y'all this is so easy!  It is almost embarrassingly simple and easy, but so delicious.

Frozen Yogurt Pie

* 2 yogurt containers of your favorite flavor (I normally use Yoplait strawberry)
* 1 container of cool whip (save even more calories by using low fat or no fat!)
* pie crust (I sometimes use the granola pie crust because it is 'better' for you)

Mix the yogurt and cool whip together in a bowl, dump it in the pie crust, and freeze for about 4-6 hours.  You may have to set it on the counter to thaw a bit before serving, depending on how long you freeze it.  

image taken from Google images...mine never look quite this good!  Ha!

This is so good!  I told you it was super easy!

1 comment:

  1. This does sound good!!! I'm going to pin it for a quick dessert to make.

    Stopping by from Kelly's Korner.

    ReplyDelete