Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pictures of my angel!

I lied.  I said I would update everyone on our lives today, but I have spent the past couple of hours making a tree topper and fighting decorating the tree with mesh.  Such a pain!  I have never done mesh before, but I love how it looks so I thought I would give it a go.  So far so good, with the help of YouTube!  I want to at least upload some cute pictures of Ellie.  

She loves hiding from people and playing shy....I'm glad she doesn't realize most of the time it is a one-sided game!


We went out to eat with my sister, Allison, and Ellie indulged on some french fries.


She started feeding herself the little baby food pouches...it is so cute!


Applauding herself for feeding herself...


She was quite proud!  
I let her have a cheeto, and I think she approves.


 I tried to get a good one of my loves on Thanksgiving, but alas, you gotta work with what you got!  Neither one is smiling, but they are still so darn cute!


The last picture I will leave you with is one that pretty much sums up the past week...teething is killing us.  She has been a mess...super clingy and fussy.  I hope these new teeth hurry up and come in so we can get back to normal.  Thank God for tylenol and wine!


I hope y'all are having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment