Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let's get political, political!

Well I am bummed.  Anyone with me?  What a disappointment!  There is so much to say about the election, and so much that makes my blood boil, but since it is so late in the day after the votes were counted, I feel anything I would say has already been said.  Besides no one reads my blog to hear my opinion on politics.  But what if they did?  Would I be willing to share?  I think so.  Would I be prepared for ugly comments?  I don't know.  Let's be honest, though, I only get about 2500 hits a month.  That is definitely not ground-breaking!  I was thinking last night, though, about how political parties reach people...how people get their messages out.  Something fell short this year, and it is probably a combination of many things.  Any conservative knows the liberal media is part of the problem, but what can be done to circumvent that problem?  I don't know.  I am sure some great minds will come up with something before 2014, which is definitely going to be heated.

I read probably 20 blogs, regularly, not to mention the ones I just hope to randomly, and not a single one mentioned the election.  I am not blaming them, or even saying there is anything wrong with this, but I am wondering why?  Is it a lack of knowledge?  Do people not feel they have enough info to blog about it?  Surely it cannot be controversial, now-a-days moms can hardly post a thing regarding their OWN child without someone saying something negative.  Ridiculousness.  I was just thinking these people whose blogs I read have so much influence!  Is there a way for that to be tapped into?  All just thoughts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment