Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmastime is here...

According to all of our local retail shops...so why not here, too?  We are going to decorate a little bit early this year, probably this upcoming weekend.  I am so excited to decorate our new house!  Today I am linking up with Leslie to post some fun Christmas ideas I love!  I plan on doing a Christmas home tour so I guess you will all be able to see if I was able to talk Mike into doing any of them...

I love this for the stair case...









I also love the wreath on the inside!

The next idea I love is this beautiful sign above the fireplace.  We currently have our TV above the fireplace, so this won't really work, but I still might find a place to incorporate this sign (or one similar).  I also love the bench in front of the fireplace.  


                                                                      For the dining room...

LOVE!

I just love the wreaths on the back of the chairs!  What a cute idea!  I love the block letters on the table, too.  So fun!

The outside of the house is one of my biggest struggles with decorating.  We have never purchased more than lights, because everything else seems so permanent, and I haven't fallen in love with anything yet.  I love, love, love how this looks though!

I love the ornaments hanging from the archway!  So beautiful!  This is gorgeous!


Do you have any ideas you would like to share?  Go link up with Leslie!

1 comment:

  1. That stairway is just stunning. Thanks for sharing on the Getting Ready for Christmas series. :)

    Leslie from Lamberts Lately

    ReplyDelete