Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 12!

Welcome back!  We are almost halfway through with the month; can you believe it??  It is going so quickly.  Ellie has been very busy lately perfecting her walk, eating lots of fun foods, and helping me sort the mail.  I kind of like her method...


Most of it is garbage anyway!  She has been doing the cutest things lately.  If I say 'hmmm', she does the same thing.  She loves touching our noses and mouths.  She loves to play peek-a-boo, and will do it all day long if we play along.  The other night at dinner she was grabbing my hand, and Mike's, and putting them together.  Each time we stopped holding hands she would grab them and put them back together.  It was so, so sweet.  She plays with her bows and tries to put them in her hair.  When she can't get it she will hand it to me and duck her head so I can put it on.  Then she removes it and does it all over again.  I love that she plays with them, but I wish she would leave it in at some point.  Ha!  It seems every day she is learning something new.  She LOVES to read...some days the only things she pulls from her toy bin are books.  Love it!  I can say one line from a book and she will go pick that book up and start to 'read' it.  Smart girl!  I love this stage so much, and it seems each age gets better and better.

Let's look at her OOTD!  (outfit of the day!)



Ellie has lost several pounds since she started walking, and she is starting to even out.  Which came to our advantage today because I accidentally bought today's outfit in a 6-12 month.  Oops.  I bought it at a local consignment store so no take-backs.  Ha...figures.  It fit her just fine though!  It came with little bloomers, but it was a bit too chilly to wear them so I threw on leggings instead.  She even got to wear her fun new shoes.



She loves gathering leaves, and that is what she was doing in the first picture.  It is so funny!  As long as she doesn't try to eat what she picks up outside I am fine with her gathering.

I am having so much fun with her little outfits...I better live it up this year, because I can guarantee Mike will not allow any repeats...

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment