Sunday, December 16, 2012

Collage of Days 13-16

Minus day 15...I never got a picture!  I cannot believe it!  I will have to dress her in it again...oops!  Day 15 was Saturday, and we drove to San Antonio and were busy all day and then Mike and I went to the Riverwalk to go to his company's Christmas party.  We spent our first night away from Ellie and we had such a good time!  We sure did miss our baby, though.  I may, or may not, have sent a text to my siblings around 2:30 am asking someone to make sure the booster seat was strapped to the kitchen chair.  Some people may not admit that, but I am just keeping it real.  And when future generations read this they can feel better about themselves for, hopefully, not being as crazy as their mom/grandma/great-grandma, etc.  

Here are, in order, days 13, 14, and 16!  They are horrible pictures...I don't know what is wrong with my camera phone but it is taking the WORST quality pictures lately.  Boo.  Time to bring out the camera.  Day 13 doesn't appear to be Christmas-y, but it is our take of a holiday dress!  We have another one coming up this week, but we have cute tights to wear with it.  The day she wore the purple one it was, once again, hot and I just couldn't put tights on her.


We went to the zoo on Friday with our friends, Shelby and Finn, and I snapped this cute picture. (no she is not wearing a Christmas outfit because that days outfit was a dress and I didn't want her wearing that to the zoo)


Sweet little redheads!  Love them!

See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment