Thursday, March 21, 2013

We are having a....

GIRL!!!

We are so excited to add another sweet baby girl to our family!  We have decided on a name, but I will announce it in a later post. :)  She is very healthy, and we had a great appointment today.  I love seeing our high risk doctor.  He is so great, and we just have the best conversations.  Mike and I both appreciate him very much!

I posted this picture on facebook.  I love matching outfits, and cannot wait to dress my girls in sweet sister sets!  I found these little jogging suits at gymboree like 80% off!  SCORE!


Mike and I are so in love with both of our girls, and cannot wait to add this precious gift from the Lord to our family!

1 comment:

  1. So excited about baby girl #2!! Hope you've been feeling good. Charlotte wants a play date with Ellie soon :)

    ReplyDelete